1. The interested candidates are advised to apply at the earliest (on or before last date) with a registration fee (non-refundable) of Rs. 1000/- paid through the link available under online application from our website or through NEFT/RTGS/NET BANKING/OTHER in the account of UGC-HRDC, Bharathiar University, State Bank of India A/c No. 30758716031, Vadavalli Branch, Coimbatore. Branch Code: 5740, IFSC: SBIN0005740.
2. The Application should be sent along with Original Counterfoil of Bank deposit challan / online transaction payment report printout to secure the admission.
3. The minimum number of participants shall be 30 for regular courses and 40 for additional courses.
4. TA/DA will not be provided to the participants as the HRDC has not received sufficient funds from the UGC.
5. Please note that in case of multidisciplinary refresher course the title of the course will be mentioned in the certificate as noted in the list and individual subjects of the participants will not be mentioned. Any request in this regard will not be entertained.
ID* - Interdisciplinary
Part time/Adhoc/temporary/contract teachers, who have teaching for at least two academic years in an Institution which has been affiliated to a University for at least two years are allowed to participate in the Orientation Programme /Refresher Course to enhance their skills.